TABLE OF CONTENTS
Admission to the RSM Honours Programme will be selective. The selection criteria are as follows:
- Successful completion (with or without B1 compensation) of all Bachelor 1 courses immediately preceding the year in which participation in the RSM Honours Programme is envisaged. Hence: the 2022-2023 programme is only open for students who started their RSM Bachelor in 2021-2022.
- Weighted average grade of at least 7.5 for all Bachelor 1 courses, based on the grades obtained at first attempt. Students are however permitted to take part in re-sits (for a higher grade), but those grades will not be taken into account when calculating your weighted average grade for your Honours Programme admission.
- A solid motivation for the RSM Honours Programme
- Affinity (preferably evidence-based) with entrepreneurship, strategic management, and business innovation
- A good mastery of the English language, to be demonstrated by one or more of the following (applicable to Bedrijfskunde students only):
- proof that you received a minimum unrounded grade of 7.0 for VWO English or
- score of 80 on TOEFL (with no sub scores below 18 for reading, listening and speaking and no sub score below 21 for writing) or
- score of 6.5 on IELTS (with no sub-scores below least 6.0) or
- a score of 550 on the Institutional TOEFL (ITP) or
- For all Bedrijfskunde students with non-VWO diplomas, the English admission requirements for the IBA programme apply
IBA students do NOT need to fulfil any additional language requirements.
The RSM Honours Programme Selection Committee will consist of members of Academic Staff of the Dpt. Strategic Management & Entrepreneurship and representatives of BSc Programme Management.
- Selection round 1
The first selection round will be based on your Bachelor 1 results, obtained during your first examination opportunity. Only students who have passed all Bachelor 1 courses and have a GPA of at least 7.5 (any re-sit grades do not factor in) qualify for selection round 2. Applicants who do not meet this norm will not be considered.
- Selection round 2
In the second selection round, the Selection Committee will evaluate the Curriculum Vitae and the motivation letter of the eligible candidates. A number of Bedrijfskunde and IBA students will be shortlisted based on their CVs and letters. Others will receive a rejection letter.
- Selection round 3
In the third selection round, the shortlisted applicants will receive follow-up questions and are asked to submit a short video in which they elaborate on their answers. After reviewing the videos, 40 students will be selected in total. Depending on the number of applicants from both programmes, we aim to select a fair distribution of students from IBA and BA.
The Selection Committee aims to announce the outcome of the selection procedure by the beginning of November 2022.