TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Successful completion (with or without B1 compensation) of all Bachelor 1 courses immediately preceding the year in which participation in the RSM Honours Programme is envisaged. Hence: the 2023-2024 programme is only open for students who started their RSM Bachelor in 2022-2023.
- Weighted average grade of at least 7.5 for all Bachelor 1 courses, based on the grades obtained at first attempt. Students are however permitted to take part in re-sits (for a higher grade), but those grades will not be taken into account when calculating your weighted average grade for your Honours Programme admission.
- A solid motivation for the RSM Honours Programme
- Affinity (preferably evidence-based) with entrepreneurship, technology management and business innovation
- A good mastery of the English language, to be demonstrated by one or more of the following (applicable to Bedrijfskunde students only):
- proof that you received a minimum unrounded grade of 7.0 for VWO English or
- score of 80 on TOEFL (with no sub scores below 18 for reading, listening and speaking and no sub score below 21 for writing) or
- score of 6.5 on IELTS (with no sub-scores below least 6.0) or
- a score of 550 on the Institutional TOEFL (ITP) or
- For all Bedrijfskunde students with non-VWO diplomas, the English admission requirements for the IBA programme apply