The RSM BSc Honours Programme 'Innovation & Entrepreneurship - Lessons from Silicon Valley' 2022-2023 will be open for 40 second-year Bachelor students in total. Depending on the number of applicants from both programmes, we aim to select a fair distribution of students from IBA and BA. Moreover, the RSM Honours Programme Selection Committee will also strive for diversity, both by background and by gender, when composing the student group. The programme will be conducted in the English language.
Schedule of the 2022-2023 programme
- The programme starts at the beginning of November 2022 and continues until June of the year after.
- All plenary sessions have mandatory attendance requirements and are mostly scheduled on Thursday mornings (schedule for the Spring semester 2023 is still subject to change).
- The programme includes several two-day company visits in the Netherlands, including evening programme and accommodation.
- Moreover, a compulsory field trip to Silicon Valley is included, planned in week 13 of 2023, presumably from Saturday 25 March - Saturday 1 April 2023. Please note that the field trip takes place in the re-sit exam week of your block 6 courses.
- Bear this in mind when you decide to apply for the Honours Programme. You can consult the academic calendar of 2022-2023 here.
Participation in the RSM Honours Programme - including the trip to Silicon Valley in the United States - will require a personal contribution of 400 euros, due by the start of the first lecture at the latest. The remaining costs will be paid for by RSM.
- Students successfully completing the RSM Honours Programme will be awarded 15 EC. These credits are extra-curricular, as the RSM Honours Programme cannot replace curricular courses in the Bedrijfskunde or IBA programme. Hence, the credits will be listed on a separate supplement to the Bachelor degree (and not on the official grade transcript).