The RSM BSc Honours Programme 'Innovation & Entrepreneurship - Lessons from Silicon Valley' 2023-2024 will be open for 40 second-year Bachelor students in total, from both the IBA and the BA programme. The Honours programme will be conducted in the English language.
Schedule of the 2023-2024 programme
- The programme starts at the beginning of November 2023 and continues until June of the year after.
- All plenary sessions have mandatory attendance requirements and are mostly scheduled on Thursdays (schedule for the Spring semester 2024 is still subject to change).
- The programme includes three compulsory two-day off-campus company challenges, including evening programme and accommodation.
- Moreover, a compulsory field trip to Silicon Valley is included, planned presumably from Saturday 30 March - Sunday 7 April 2024. (Deviations from our schedule are not possible)
- You can consult the academic calendar of 2023-2024 here.
Participation in the RSM Honours Programme - including the trip to Silicon Valley in the United States - will require a personal contribution of 400 euros, due by the start of the first lecture at the latest. The remaining costs will be paid for by RSM.
- Students successfully completing the RSM Honours Programme will be awarded 15 EC. These credits are extra-curricular, as the RSM Honours Programme cannot replace curricular courses in the Bedrijfskunde or IBA programme. Hence, the credits will be listed on a separate supplement to the Bachelor degree (and not on the official grade transcript).