How do I file a request for extra examtime in case of dyslexia?
Modified on: Wed, 20 Apr, 2022 at 2:19 PM
Upon request, the Examination Board can grant exemptions from the regulations in certain cases. The following requests are made most frequently.
- Visual, hearing or sensory impairment
- Specific learning difficulties (e.g. dyslexia, dyspraxia)
- Autism spectrum disorder (e.g. Asperger Syndrome)
- Concentration disorders (e.g. ADD, ADHD)
- Medical conditions (e.g. epilepsy, asthma, diabetes)
- Mental health difficulties (e.g. depression, phobia)
- Any other diagnosed condition which has a significant effect on your ability to study
Please read the applicable policy on the specific request type before submitting your request.
Please contact the student advisors here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.