What do I need for my online exam?
Modified on: Thu, 24 Aug, 2023 at 1:48 PM
- A well-functioning laptop or a desktop computer. We recommend keeping the computer plugged in to the charger.
- A stable internet connection (minimum upload speed 1.5 Mb p/s, check with e.g. www.speedtest.net). Use an internet cable if your Wi-Fi is not stable.
- Your ERNA ID login credentials.
- If applicable, permitted materials. Your teacher will inform you via Canvas and on the coversheet of the exam which materials are permitted (e.g. calculator, notes, etc.)
- A quiet place to take your exam.
Additionally, for proctored exams:
- Google Chrome. The software that is used for proctored exams by EUR (ProctorExam) operates with an add-on that only works in combination with Google Chrome.
- Make sure your laptop or desktop computer has well-functioning webcam and microphone.
- Make sure you have a valid form of identification (Student card, ID or passport).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.