**Application deadline 15 June 2023** - There are no exceptions
One-year MSc programmes (non-EEA students)
Non-EEA students may pursue an internship in the Netherlands following completion of their curriculum. As regulated by Dutch law, you must hold student status and the internship must be related to your studies. In order for students to maintain their student status and to be able to re-enroll after 1 September of each year, it is necessary to postpone the issuance of the degree.
As RSM acknowledges the importance of an internship, the student will be offered a tuition fee discount. The student will pay the statutory fee of € 2.314 for the academic year 2023-2024 (ultimately the student will only be required to pay tuition for the months they are enrolled). The residence permit for non-EEA students is valid until 30 November 2023. This period of validity CANNOT be extended and means that non-EEA students pay a maximum of three months tuition fees, from September through November.
- You must meet the conditions above.
- You must register your internship by 15 June 2023 at RSM Career Centre through Osiris Case. The issuance of your degree will be postponed until 25 November 2023. Nevertheless, you may remain enrolled as a student till 30 November 2023, which corresponds to the expiration date of your student visa.
- You must re-enrol for your MSc programme via .
- If you have not completed all curricular components before 20 August 2023, you may not make use of the postponement and will not receive the tuition fee waiver.
- You must submit a mid-term report to your academic coach before 15 October 2023. If you receive a pass for the report, you will also earn the 5 extracurricular EC.
- At the end of November 2023, you will be notified by SPD about issuance of your degree. Please ensure that you take steps to unenroll via before 25 November 2023 to ensure that your enrolment ends by 30 November 2023. If you do not take action by 25 November 2023, your enrolment will continue through the month of December 2023, you will be responsible for tuition in that month, however, does not mean that you may continue your internship through December.
NOTE: Application for an orientation year” (Dutch, “”) is not possible during your postponement. Your residence permit will be valid until 30 November 2023 if a postponement is issued (this rule cannot be circumvented). Students who would like to benefit from an orientation year are thus urged to make appropriate arrangements early. For more information contact the RSM Career Centre at email@example.com.