The information presented here is also included in the Course Manual (AY23/24) which you can find on the Canvas course RSM BSc Internship, https://canvas.eur.nl/courses/26799
When searching for an internship, it is important to be aware of the requirements imposed on you as well as the internship position.
You can only start an internship if you have completed the first year of your BSc programme (60 EC). This means that any resits needs to be passed before the start of the internship.
It is possible to search for and register an internship before completing your first year. But please know you are not allowed to start the internship yet.
Examination Dates AY23/24
- The first working day of the internship can at the earliest be one week before the start of Block 9 (28 August 2023).
- The first working day of the internship must fall ultimately on Monday of the third week of Block 9 (18 September 2023). Typically the start date should be at the start of the academic year.
The section "Longer Internships" in the course manual explains that there exceptions possible to this earliest start date, for those students wishing to do a longer internship.
- Typically within five weeks after starting the internship, after meeting with your academic coach, you submit your Internship Plan. There is a resit opportunity two weeks later. A Pass for the Internship Plan is necessary to continue with the internship.
- Ultimately in the Exam week of Block 10 (Friday 22 December 2023) your company coach should submit an Evaluation Form to through Osiris Zaak.
- Ultimately in the Exam week of Block 10 (Friday 22 December 2023) you upload the Theory Application.
- This will allow your academic coach to schedule your concluding Presentation in Block 11.
- Your academic coach announces whether you passed the Internship at the end of the Presentation session. Resit opportunities for the Theory Application and Presentation are ultimately two weeks after the Presentation date. Your final grade must ultimately be determined by your coach at the end of Block 11.