You have received approval to take your exam via online proctoring. Recently ANS and ProctorExam have finished integrating their applications. This means the following:
- You will not receive a separate e-mail from ProctorExam with a link to the system check* and exam.
- 15 minutes before the exam starts you log in to ANS (https://ans.app/) using Google Chrome.
- You select the exam in the list of ‘Scheduled assignments’ (please note in case the exam has already started, you can find the exam in the list of ‘Live assignments’)
- Click the button ‘Launch ProctorExam’ (scroll down for the button)
- Follow the instructions for setting up ProctorExam
- Once you have done this, please click on the link in ProctorExam to go back to ANS
- You are now ready to start with the exam
* The ProctorExam system check is no longer a required action. You will start ProctorExam via ANS. You are urgently advised to check your own systems well before the exam date. Please visit:
- https://proctorexam.com/test-taker-support/ for the requirements (ProctorExam support page)
- https://www.speedtest.net/ to check your internet speed
- https://www.onlinemictest.com/webcam-test/ to check your webcam
- https://www.onlinemictest.com/ to check your microphone
Students are also strongly encouraged to take these tests, especially the proctored one as it is a great way to test the system and check upfront if all requirements are met.
Your PC must allow that a Google Chrome screen share extension is active during the exam, for more info:
- https://drive.google.com/file/ if you use a macOS (Apple device)
- https://proctorexam.com/test-taker-support/ Google Chrome
In order to use the second camera via your mobile phone or tablet, you need to install the ProctorExam app:
If you encounter problems or if you have questions during the exam, do not hesitate to reach out via the chat at the bottom right of the ProctorExam screen.